Testing / TaaS
Smart Sourcing & Nearshoring
How Does it WorkInnoWave offers a very flexible service model that keeps clients in control of their core functions, while outsourcing non-core (but still critical) tasks.
- Setup costs included in the service
- No lock-in, all documentation and know-how avaliable to the client
- Adapt to client's "normal" working schedule
- Possibility to ramp-up and down with a short notice.
- Value-based pricinf (bonus / penalty based on results).
- Cost of SW tools included in the service.
- SLA Management
- Reporting tools avaliable to the client in self-service mode
Tools That We Use
Use of automated testing tools to increas productivity of the testing team.
- InnSpect® (InnoWave's test automation tool for STBs and mobile devices
- HP Quality Center
- Java Robots
- HP Load Runner
Types of Tests and Methodologies UsedUse of best practices increase productivity of the testing team.
Integration & UAT Testing
- Test case preparation and execution
- Test management
- Implementation and use of test automation tools
- Performance, stress and load testing
- Bottle-neck identification and improvement action plan
- Test of mobile and STB devices
- Use of our InnSpect® automated device test tool
Testing Tool Selection
- Collection of requirements
- Preparation of RFI/RFP
- Management of vendor selections
- Assessment of testing maturity
- Definition of goals
- Definition of action plan, supervision of implementation
- Penetration tests
- Comprehensive report
V-Model or Agile Approach